POLY LACTIC ACID (PLA)
PLA also known as Poly or polylactic acid or polylactide is a biodegradable and bioactive thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane.
- Material: PLA
- Print Temperature: 190~210°C
- Bed temperature not required
- Very good layer adhesion. PVP glue recommended for better stick
- Low odour.
- Good hardness, brittle. (If required higher strength PLA)
- Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter.
- Vacuum packed with silica gel to avoid moisture.
- Applied to a variety of 3D printer, very compatible.
- No bubble, the quality is very good.